Have you ever recognized that your attitude changes the moment you get into your highheels?
Your posture changes. Your back straightens. Your chin comes up – and your eyes see the world full of opportunities.
This attitude pushes you out of your comfort zone – and closer to your goals.
In this section you will get inspiration to walk on in your career. To face your biggest fears, target your bravest dreams and walk boldly towards your vision.
Read on: Latest articles in the category #highheels
- This is how to build a great team out of nothingWhat do you think is needed in order to have a great team at work? Does it evolve by accident or has it been built by purpose?
- Why are you such an asshole?What makes people turn into their worst version in the workplace?
- A compliment a day keeps burnout awayThey are doing an experiment: walking to people and tell them that they are beautiful. The result is captured on video and the faces are stunning. Everyone smiles. Shy. Proud. Happy. Watching these clips even makes me smiling. Seeing happy people resonates within me and I get happy, too. Can you relate? When we smile … Read more
- You are not good enoughWhen doing a career, stop sabotaging yourself!
- The cycle of successAdd more components of what you love doing in your workday and your job will become easier. With you feeling lighter and more joyful, your clients and colleagues will be touched, too. This is how you start a positive cycle of success…
- If your job makes you wanna puke – this helps!The sailing ship is strong in the teeth of the wind. The waves are hitting short and forceful and the whole boat is vibrating. Despite the lovely sunshine and amazing deep blue sea all around, my sense of balance tells me that I am not on firm ground. Before I am getting too dizzy, I … Read more