Have you ever recognized that your attitude changes the moment you get into your highheels?
Your posture changes. Your back straightens. Your chin comes up – and your eyes see the world full of opportunities.
This attitude pushes you out of your comfort zone – and closer to your goals.
In this section you will get inspiration to walk on in your career. To face your biggest fears, target your bravest dreams and walk boldly towards your vision.
Read on: Latest articles in the category #highheels
- Stop limiting yourselfWhen it comes down to succeeding in any type of situation, it crucial whether you believe in your abilities or not. What belief is limiting your potential?
- My bonus shows I am undervaluedIf you handle failure the right way, you win nonetheless.
- Will you regret your success?If you follow an unreflected assumption of success, you will lose in the big picture. Check yourself with the questions provided.
- How aristotle can help with sexual harassmentHe lays his hand on her knee. "Well, sweetie, we should work on this together", he speaks with a broad smile – leaving open whether he is referring to the content on the desktop or the interhuman relationship. She freezes. Unable to move or speak. Her heart is bumping, in her head thousands of thoughts … Read more
- STOP! Don’t do a career!In the newspaper of last weekend was an interesting cartoon – the hierarchy of needs by Maslow reframed for a classical consulting career. It named this order from bottom upwards: Finalize high class MBA Buy a Porsche Become shareholder of the consulting company Become naming partner of your company Hike Camino de Santiago (and find … Read more
- Do you have a leadership mindset?Do the test and find out what kind of leadership mindset you have. Is your behavior attractive for other people to follow you? Check on your attitude to discover areas to grow next.