Have you ever recognized that your attitude changes the moment you get into your highheels?
Your posture changes. Your back straightens. Your chin comes up – and your eyes see the world full of opportunities.
This attitude pushes you out of your comfort zone – and closer to your goals.
In this section you will get inspiration to walk on in your career. To face your biggest fears, target your bravest dreams and walk boldly towards your vision.
Read on: Latest articles in the category #highheels
- Meaningful Team Calls – but how?No one wants to be boring – and yet, we are faced daily with dead-boring meetings. Here are some ideas to freshen up your style.
- Your self-talk influences your careerHow you talk to yourself, you will speak to your people. If your self-talk is harsh, unloving and strict, it will shine through in your team communication.
- Your list of „Why not“ kills your careerHow do you like people telling you first thing why your ideas and plans won‘t work? While a reality check is quite healthy from time to time, way too often people rather think of „why not“ instead of „how“. I see this daily with my clients and some of my colleagues. Instead of being the … Continue reading “Tackle your career in Highheels”Read more
- Build the workplace of your dreams„You can do this“, a glimpse of encouragement runs through her mind while she is facing her challenge. Despite her fear she lifts her chin and takes the next step. „You can do this“, she recalls the words of her friends and family. Confidence rises. „I can do this“, she speaks out loud and takes … Continue reading “Tackle your career in Highheels”Read more
- A good leader can admit failurePeople love leaders who bring in their whole self into their leadership role including their flaws and failures – at least when they are capable of admitting them.
- Why being UNHAPPY is actually greatFirst day of the week. Hitting the office right on time, starting your computer, getting the first cup of coffee, checking your email while trying to enjoy the first zip. The routine is killing you 15minutes into the new working week. And yet, you keep getting back at this desk every day. Emotionless. Unhappy. But … Continue reading “Tackle your career in Highheels”Read more