Have you ever recognized that your attitude changes the moment you get into your highheels?
Your posture changes. Your back straightens. Your chin comes up – and your eyes see the world full of opportunities.
This attitude pushes you out of your comfort zone – and closer to your goals.
In this section you will get inspiration to walk on in your career. To face your biggest fears, target your bravest dreams and walk boldly towards your vision.
Read on: Latest articles in the category #highheels
- ‘Move talk’ – winning the asshole-styleDo you remember the last time you gave a presentation and someone in the room made an inadequate, non-content-related comment? Everyone laughed and you felt overwhelmed. Somehow you got out of concept and your presentation was weakened. Afterwards you were frustrated and you would have loved to say or do anything. In literature you can … Continue reading “‘Move talk’ – winning the asshole-style”
- You can change the world todayHere is a true story from the 70s. We are in Cambodia. The Khmer Rouge are in charge and rule the country brutally. Within 4 years up to two million people die. In those years, a baby is found by a swiss lady working for the red cross. The baby lays abandoned near the road … Continue reading “You can change the world today”
- Wanna keep your job?Interestingly, there are some people who will always tell you how much they have to do, how stressful their job is and when coming to complaining about colleagues and bosses the day doesn’t have enough hours to contain their words. It seems, their whole life is awful and punished by the few people around them. … Continue reading “Wanna keep your job?”
- Why does my boss earn so much money?“Whether my boss is there or not – it doesn’t make any difference”, I recently heard someone say. It displays the missing transparency of what is a boss’ job. One thing that is quickly mentioned in this discussion, is the high salary that one gets for being in a management position. And most likely, the … Continue reading “Why does my boss earn so much money?”
- Air time: how to get more time from your boss“My boss hardly talks to me.” “I don’t get any air time.” “It’s almost impossible to get an appointment with my boss.” – these complaints can be heard quite often. The consequences are obvious: little interaction leads to little growth in the relationship and, in consequence, the promotion goes to a colleague – that surprisingly … Continue reading “Air time: how to get more time from your boss”
- Your ugly ego kills your careerThat young drama student’s statement moved me: If you go on stage to celebrate yourself, your ugly ego shines through and kills your performance. We were sitting next to each other at a concert and chatted during the breaks. She was still in university and not a professional, yet, but from what we had seen … Continue reading “Your ugly ego kills your career”